Suburban Stitching

Sunday, February 11, 2007

My Third Finish of the Year

I finished "A Little Bit of February" from Lizzie Kate yesterday. I look forward to March becoming available as this is going to look really cute all the months stitched together. So I don't know what I am going to stitch next. I came across a really cute little freebie that I think I will stitch into a St. Patrick's Day pin.

I receive my heart block from my STO group. It is darling and stitched by Lynda. Shirl received the Kaleidoscope Heart which I stitched. Irish/Celtic was the theme for this month but couldn't find a design I liked to stitch. March's theme is Easter. I am going to look through my million freebies to see if I see something I like so I can participate next month.
I wanted to share the beautiful bookmark my friend Nancy crocheted for me for my birthday. Her Grandmother crocheted a bookmark just like it for her many years ago. I have it in my Bible and I love it. For her to share something so near to her heart for me makes me feel blessed to have her as a friend.

It is still very chilly here in the suburban wilds of the midwest. The very accurate and educated meteorologists that we have on our local networks are calling for snow and perhaps ice starting this evening thru Tuesday morning. We shall see.

I made some monkey bread yesterday morning and finished it up today. I have a chuck roast which I am going to toss in the oven later today. I would like to get some sugar cookies and fudge made to put in Valentine cups I purchased to give to my team members at work. I got the cutest little Valentines to accompany them. So I shall have a nice day today.

So I continue trying to keep my stitching fingers warm in the Artic air of Suburbia!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home