Suburban Stitching

Thursday, February 01, 2007

Wahoo!!! My second finish...





of the year. I am so excited! I have been really excited about stitching and it has been a long while since I felt that. The black line down the center is a guide line to help me keep the months centered. I am going to get started on February today!

It is cold out! We had a bit of snow yesterday and it played havoc with the drivers. I went up to work for my Ascension to Excellence luncheon. I am now a CCR II which means a 6% raise! It was nice as several co-workers I SME'd with were also at the luncheon and we got to visit.

This afternoon I am going to go to Mom's. She is making me cheese and cauliflower over toast. Yummy! Tomorrow Sherry, Raye and Theresa are taking me to birthday lunch at Red Lobster. I am really looking forward to spending time with them.

I have enjoyed my vacation time. If I am absent free at work I was figuring by July I can have enough time accrued that I can take another week off. I will work on it. Well back to stitching in cold Suburbia!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home