Suburban Stitching

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Harvest Block Finished!

Although not in time to participate in my STO block exchange I did finish my Harvest Block. It is stitched on a 14 count aida, whose color remains a mystery as it wasn't on the packaging! I used DMC floss and GAST floss to stitch motifs from the Marquoir MIB series that Isa at Passion Broderie presented last year. http://perso.wanadoo.fr/passion.broderie/ I think it turned out rather nicely, sort of fun to stitch! I will keep the block for myself since I was late!

So next month's block theme is "Moose". I have looked and looked for an appropriate design and am unhappy with all I have seen. I am far from a designer and do not play one on T.V. but I have a mad, mad idea I want to try to sketch out. I am seeing letters "M-O-O-S-E" with big Bullwinkle pupils in the double oh's! Then I see moose antlers protruding from the oh's. I can use part of a design I have for the antlers! What do you think? I know, crazy!!

I wanted to start a cute free design from Blue Ribbon Designs! http://www.blueribbondesigns.com/
However I can't find my GAST Pomegranite! Oh, utter madness!! I want to stitch this free design "Crowned Heart" over one! Let me go tear up the house some more! Frenzied Searching in the wilds of my home in Surburbia! Sandra

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home